Give Back to UGA Costa Rica
You’ve now been to Costa Rica on one of our study abroad programs, experienced the warmth of the San Luis community members, screamed as you jumped in the cold water at the San Luis waterfall, practiced your Spanish with Felix and Manuel, danced with Geovanny, and learned about sustainable coffee farming with Alvaro, Gilberth, and Oldemar at Finca La Bella. You’ve made friendships and have memories that will last a lifetime! And so we hope you'll consider giving back to this organization to assist other students follow in your footsteps.
Stay involved and give back to UGA Costa Rica by:
- Organizing a donation of supplies to support our ESOL outreach program.
- Organizing a donation of soccer balls and other supplies for the local grade schools.
- Helping the UGA Costa Rica Office with recruiting for our programs.
- Coming to UGA Costa Rica Alumni events (and bring your friends!).
- Volunteering or set up an internship with the UGA Costa Rica Office.
- Making a photo album for your homestay family that we can give to them.
- If you received a scholarship, write a letter to UGA Costa Rica telling us what your experience in Costa Rica meant to you.
- If you haven’t already, 'like' the UGACR Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and find our Instagram ("ugacostarica").
Please contact the UGA Costa Rica Office for more information on how you can help.