- 1 Departments and Duties
- 2 Establishing Funds
- 5 Requesting Funding
- 6 Requesting Data
- 6.1 Alumni Requesting Their Own Data
- 6.2 GAIL User Requesting Data Lists
- 6.3 Non-GAIL User (UGA Employee) Requesting Data Lists
- 6.4 Non-UGA Employee Requesting Data Lists (usually a volunteer)
- 6.5 Outside Vendors Requesting to use Data on Behalf of the University
- 6.6 Outside Vendor Requesting Data Lists for Printing Only (no design or consulting work)
Last Updated: 04/14/2017
Policy Owner: Scott, Brandon
The purpose of the Policy & Procedures Manual is to set forth the tools of internal control and sound business practices to be used by the Office of Financial Services personnel in operating their programs. It is designed primarily for use by University unit heads and Financial Services Administrative officers and staff.
The Executive Director of the Office of Financial Services is ultimately responsible for the preparation and maintenance of this policies and procedures manual. The manual's accuracy will be examined annually and necessary revisions will be made.
Steps in Maintaining Manual
The following steps shall be followed in University personnel suggesting revisions, deletions, or additions to this manual:
1. A proposed revision, deletion, or addition will be prepared by the individual initiating the policy action. The change shall be reviewed and approved by the director of the division involved.
2. All proposed revisions, deletions, or additions will be submitted to the Office of Financial Services - External Affairs Division for review and recommendations. The changes shall then be forwarded to the Executive Director for review and recommendations.
3. All approved procedures will be incorporated into the manual and this web version will be the sole source for the document (i.e. no hard copy will be maintained).
4. The implementation of current policies is the responsibility of the Office of Financial Services - External Affairs Division. The Executive Director will insure that the policies are followed according to the guidelines set forth.
5. Once revisions are approved and incorporated into the manual, this website will be updated and an email notification of the revisions will be sent to all employees signed up to receive RSS feeds on the applicable section.
This website will be the only sole source for this document. All printed versions are superseded by the content of this site.