- 5 Requesting Funding
- 6 Requesting Data
- 7 Logos and Trademarks
Departments and Duties
Last Updated: 12/13/2011
Policy Owner: Lee, Lisa
The Office of Financial Services performs the budget, personnel and accounting functions for the External Affairs Division, , and the Alumni Association. In addition, this office is responsible for the operation and management of the UGA Foundation. Please see http://dar.uga.edu/policies_ugaf for the policies and procedures applicable to the UGA Foundation.
- Developing, reconciling, and reporting of budgets for all External Affairs units, and the Alumni Association.
- Managing and budgeting of personnel for all External Affairs Units.
- Recording and maintaining gift records for donors to the University and Foundation.
- Recording and maintaining alumni records for the University.
- Processing and reporting expenditures for Alumni Association.
- Financial reporting and auditing for the Alumni Association.
- Management of University logos and trademarks.
- Information Technology functions for the Division of External Affairs.
- Coordinator of development and donor communications, including Campaign Communications.