Credit card gift procedures:
- UGAF currently accepts American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa for credit card contributions. A donor who wishes to make a gift in this manner must provide Gift Accounting with a valid account number, expiration date, CVV code, and the name of the cardholder. Also, to insure proper crediting, the donor should indicate the dollar amount and designation of the gift.
- The same credit cards identified above may also be used to make a gift online by taking the following steps:
- Go to gail.uga.edu/commit
- Select a School or College, Other Area, or A Cause
- Identify a designation
- Choose one of the suggested gift amounts or choose "Other," and enter the appropriate amount for your gift.
- Click "add gift".
- To complete your gift, click on "continue." You will be asked to provide your credit card number and expiration date.