- • Enhances communication between families and UGA Enriches the college experience for both
parents, families and their students
- • Involves parents and their families in activities to promote UGA
- • Financially supports the University of Georgia and its academic programs
The Association is for parent(s) and family members of current UGA undergraduate students.
Membership includes consistent email communication, opportunities to participate in campus events such as musical performances, lectures, sporting events and the annual Parents and Families Weekend.
For more information, contact the Parents and Families Association at 1-888-268-5442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First music composition performed with Google Glass premieres at UGA »
- UGA license plates raise funds for need-based scholarships »
- Alumni and friends give to UGA on #GivingTuesday »
- Rutledge named dean of School of Law »
- Veterinary Medicine receives Gates Foundation grant to study norovirus »
- UGA receives $18.8 million to continue Gulf of Mexico oil spill research »
- First-year students set academic records »
- UGA posts record-breaking fundraising year »
- Dorsey estate gives $2.5 million to Terry College of Business »
- UGA to debate Oxford Union »
- UGA Scientists grow fully functional organ from transplanted cells »
- U.S. News & World Report ranks UGA in top 20 »