- • Enhances communication between families and UGA Enriches the college experience for both
parents, families and their students
- • Involves parents and their families in activities to promote UGA
- • Financially supports the University of Georgia and its academic programs
The Association is for parent(s) and family members of current UGA undergraduate students.
Membership includes consistent email communication, opportunities to participate in campus events such as musical performances, lectures, sporting events and the annual Parents and Families Weekend.
For more information, contact the Parents and Families Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UGA marketing students team up to help Google-grant-qualifying nonprofits »
- Scientists, including UGA researcher, discover new reef system at mouth of Amazon River »
- UGA to create one-stop advising center, offer more personalized advising »
- UGA, Italian university partner for first-of-its-kind program in sustainable agriculture »
- UGA Student Alumni Council spearheads successful Senior Signature campaign »
- Newsmakers converge on UGA for 2016 Alumni Seminar »
- UGA’s online programs ranked among the best in nation »
- UGA Alumni Association unveils 2016 Bulldog 100 rankings; SMD LLC tops list »
- Sanford and Barbara Orkin to give $1 million for need-based scholarships at UGA »
- UGA to launch campus-wide Entrepreneurship Certificate program »
- University of Georgia to collaborate with GeoVax on Zika vaccine »
- Grady Sports students to cover 2016 Olympic Games in Rio »