- • Enhances communication between families and UGA Enriches the college experience for both
parents, families and their students
- • Involves parents and their families in activities to promote UGA
- • Financially supports the University of Georgia and its academic programs
The Association is for parent(s) and family members of current UGA undergraduate students.
Membership includes consistent email communication, opportunities to participate in campus events such as musical performances, lectures, sporting events and the annual Parents and Families Weekend.
For more information, contact the Parents and Families Association at 1-888-268-5442 or email@example.com.
- First-year students set academic records »
- UGA posts record-breaking fundraising year »
- Dorsey estate gives $2.5 million to Terry College of Business »
- UGA to debate Oxford Union »
- UGA Scientists grow fully functional organ from transplanted cells »
- U.S. News & World Report ranks UGA in top 20 »
- UGA research examines fate of methane following the Deepwater Horizon spill »
- UGA Extension celebrates 100 years »
- University of Georgia expands online education »
- Fontaine $1 million gift to promote alcohol education »
- Terry College of Business presents alumni awards »
- First-Year Odyssey Teaching Awards »