The University of Georgia’s main priority is our students—your sons and daughters. Of utmost importance is their education, safety and advancement, and we know you share these same concerns.
Our goal is to ensure that UGA parents and families are informed, involved and engaged. Your participation and generosity help to enrich campus life in a number of ways and are a significant endorsement of the mission, services and traditions that define UGA.
We would love to hear from you! Please take a moment to complete the UGA Family Information Form and Survey and let us know what your greatest concerns are as a parent and what opportunities for involvement most interest you. .
- UGA experts travel to Gulf of Mexico to investigate May 12 oil spill »
- UGA researchers are unlocking the mysteries of the mind. »
- Commencement speaker Ryan Seacrest encourages graduates to make the most of the life that awaits the »
- UGA, Italian university partner for first-of-its-kind program in sustainable agriculture »
- UGA’s youngest alumni give $85,550 as their senior gift »
- UGA’s online programs ranked among the best in nation »
- UGA Alumni Association unveils 2016 Bulldog 100 rankings; SMD LLC tops list »
- Sanford and Barbara Orkin to give $1 million for need-based scholarships at UGA »
- UGA to launch campus-wide Entrepreneurship Certificate program »
- University of Georgia to collaborate with GeoVax on Zika vaccine »
- Grady Sports students to cover 2016 Olympic Games in Rio »
- UGA dedicates Correll Hall, Phase I of Business Learning Community »
Parents, stay up to date with all the UGA news! Sign up to receive eGAMorning, a daily report of UGA news that is emailed directly to you.