- • Enhances communication between families and UGA Enriches the college experience for both
parents, families and their students
- • Involves parents and their families in activities to promote UGA
- • Financially supports the University of Georgia and its academic programs
The Association is for parent(s) and family members of current UGA undergraduate students.
Membership includes consistent email communication, opportunities to participate in campus events such as musical performances, lectures, sporting events and the annual Parents and Families Weekend.
For more information, contact the Parents and Families Association at 1-888-268-5442 or email@example.com.
- UGA’s incoming students set new records for academic qualifications »
- Catch a Rising Star »
- New Fresh Food Bus takes riders from campus to farmers market »
- Record-breaking year: UGA fundraising hits ‘unprecedented level’ »
- Ruth Bartlett named 74th president of UGA Alumni Association »
- U.S. News & World Report again ranks UGA among nation’s best public universities »
- UGA president establishes experiential learning scholarship fund »
- Senior Signature campaign raises record-setting $90,516 »
- Blueberry research focuses on gentler methods of harvesting tiny fruit »
- UGA researchers develop new way to manufacture nanofibers »
- UGA law graduate Sally Yates confirmed as U.S. deputy attorney general »
- UGA’s historic Arch to undergo preservation »