- • Enhances communication between families and UGA Enriches the college experience for both
parents, families and their students
- • Involves parents and their families in activities to promote UGA
- • Financially supports the University of Georgia and its academic programs
The Association is for parent(s) and family members of current UGA undergraduate students.
Membership includes consistent email communication, opportunities to participate in campus events such as musical performances, lectures, sporting events and the annual Parents and Families Weekend.
For more information, contact the Parents and Families Association at 1-888-268-5442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UGA dedicates Correll Hall, Phase I of Business Learning Community »
- New exhibit showcases UGA in Washington’s Delta Hall »
- Former provost gives $500,000 to UGA College of Public Health »
- UGA sets the standard for small business programs »
- UGA College of Education launches new autism, behavioral analysis research center »
- UGA Foundation makes investment in the Student Managed Investment Fund »
- UGA’s incoming students set new records for academic qualifications »
- Catch a Rising Star »
- New Fresh Food Bus takes riders from campus to farmers market »
- Record-breaking year: UGA fundraising hits ‘unprecedented level’ »
- Ruth Bartlett named 74th president of UGA Alumni Association »
- U.S. News & World Report again ranks UGA among nation’s best public universities »