- • Enhances communication between families and UGA Enriches the college experience for both
parents, families and their students
- • Involves parents and their families in activities to promote UGA
- • Financially supports the University of Georgia and its academic programs
The Association is for parent(s) and family members of current UGA undergraduate students.
Membership includes consistent email communication, opportunities to participate in campus events such as musical performances, lectures, sporting events and the annual Parents and Families Weekend.
For more information, contact the Parents and Families Association at 1-888-268-5442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experiential learning enables UGA students to create e-book about millennials in public relations »
- College of Veterinary Medicine hosts annual open house on April 3 »
- 2015 UGA Day Tour »
- Griffin-Spalding County is UGA’s 12th Archway Partnership community »
- UGA-funded grant is first to study link between concussions and driving »
- UGA Washington, D.C. residential learning facility dedicated »
- First music composition performed with Google Glass premieres at UGA »
- UGA license plates raise funds for need-based scholarships »
- Alumni and friends give to UGA on #GivingTuesday »
- Rutledge named dean of School of Law »
- Veterinary Medicine receives Gates Foundation grant to study norovirus »
- UGA receives $18.8 million to continue Gulf of Mexico oil spill research »