We are pleased to announce that the following representatives have been selected to serve as members of DAR’s first ever Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Work Group.
- Elizabeth Kozak, Regional Programs
- Kathy Ortstadt, Terry College of Business
- Caitlyn Richtman, DARCOMM
- Kyle Poe, Career Center
- Kethia Gates, College of Family & Consumer Sciences
- Lynnsey Lafayette, College of Public Health
- Hilary Hilgers, Alumni Relations
- Bethany Mills, Career Center
- Kalah Mingo, DARCOMM
- Colleen Pruitt, Honors Program
- Clint Travis, Gift & Estate Planning
- Eric Schmidt, Advancement Services
- Elizabeth Beckett, Office of Special Events
- Realenn Watters, Alumni Relations
The Work Group will review DAR’s Diversity & Inclusion Survey data, examine current D&I efforts and make recommendations to leadership with the goal of establishing a culture of inclusivity and belonging within the division.